I had two revelations today.
1) God runs on a different timetable than we do. He gives us a promise and we expect it to be instant, rarely does that happen. Abraham was promised that he would be the father of a great nation; this took generations. The Israelities were promised the promise land, it took years of being in the wilderness. The Messiah was promised to come from the tribe of Judah, this also took generations. Even though it doesn’t happen overnight doesn’t mean it wont happen, we just have to not grow weary.
2) We have to fight the opposition to our blessing. Satans biggest fear is a Christian walking in their purpose. He is set out to apply as much resistance as possible to discourage us. We have got to fight and do out part in the natural and allow God to do the super.
Satan is getting desperate and so we just have to hang in there and hang on to God as we wait for the manifestation to come to pass.
- God is pruning you. Don’t resist.
- You are a fruit bearer. Fruit bearing trees get pruned the most.
- You are being led into a radical life change.
- God is always faithful and always on time.
- Be consistent on the path God has for you.
- He’s still restoring you!